Town Creek Investors, LLC negotiated directly with Cape Romain Contractors for the Seabreeze Marina Improvement project. The project will consist of the demolition of a portion of the old floating dock system, gangways, and existing steel travel lift along with the construction of a new fixed access pier and new concrete floating dock system with steel pipe anchor piles. The project will incorporate power, water and sewer utilities. Anticipated completion is February 2023. The new marina will add additional wet slips and services for boats ranging from 35ft to 100ft, and serve as a transient docking location for boaters on Charleston Harbor.
Scope of Services
- Demolition of approximately 300 linear feet of existing floating dock
- Demolition of existing steel travel lift structure
- Installation of 8’x36’ fixed access pier and aluminum gangways
- Installation of a new concrete floating dock and wave attenuator system
- Installation of 20 inch and 16 inch diameter steel anchor piles
- Marina utilities including: power, potable water, fire protection, and sewer.
Town Creek Investors, LLC