Cape Romain Contractors constructed two side-by-side (Northbound and Southbound) bridges that connected the SCDOT Port Access Road project to the new Hugh K. Leatherman Sr. Terminal.
Scope of Services
- Two flat slab bridges (210’ long and 240’ long)
- Pile driving – 24” Prestressed Concrete and H-Pile Composite Piles
- Cast in place concrete caps
- Cast in place concrete deck – 30’ span flat slab
- Approach slabs and pile supported relieving platforms at bridge to land transition
North Charleston, SC